European Motor Cars Provides Top Quality Mini Cooper Repairs Maintenance Las Vegas
European Motor Cars is equipped and trained to handle all of your Mini Cooper service and repair needs in Las Vegas. From normal maintenance to major service and repairs, we’ve got your Mini Cooper repair needs covered. Stop by our Mini Cooper Repairs Maintenance Las Vegas today.
WE HANDLE EVERYTHING FROM MAJOR MINI COOPER REPAIR TO ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
Is your Check Engine light on? Had an accident? Maybe your Mini Cooper needs a check-up in preparation for a trip. You’ll want the Best Mini Cooper Maintenance Repairs in Las Vegas. Call our Mini Cooper repair shop in Las Vegas today to make an appointment. We’ll have you ready and on the road.
MINI COOPER REPAIR AND SERVICE SPECIALISTS IN LAS VEGAS
When you need an oil change, brake service, air conditioning repair, or routine maintenance to your Mini Cooper, you’ll want to bring it to European Motor Cars in Las Vegas. At EMC, our team of factory-trained master technicians will diagnose your problem and provide Mini Cooper Repairs Maintenance Las Vegas using only authorized Mini Cooper parts. These are just some of the Mini Cooper Services we offer.
TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MINI COPPER DRIVERS
At European Motor cars, your comfort, convenience, and schedule come first. We honor most extended warranties and service contracts. For your convenience, we provide shuttle service or will even provide you a loaner until your vehicle is ready. Stop by our Mini Cooper Repairs Maintenance Las Vegas shop today and you’ll be pleased with the results.
Other Recommended Mini Cooper Services Las Vegas
- Air filter Element.
- Serpentine Belt – 60,000 miles for Cooper S.
- Brake Fluid – Every 2 years (dealer recommended).
- Coolant – Every 4 years.
- Oxygen Sensor – Replace at 100,000 miles.
- Spark Plugs – Replace at 100,000 miles.
Get your Mini Cooper Repairs Maintenance Las Vegas done at EMC. Give your Mini Cooper the quality repair service that it deserves by calling on the team at European Motor Cars today.
MINI COOPER REPAIRS MAINTENANCE LAS VEGAS
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Alternator Test.
- Battery Testing and Replacement.
- Change CVT (Automatic Transmission) Fluid.
- Check Aim of Washer Jets and Adjust If Necessary.
- Check Battery State of Charge.
- Check Central Locking System.
- Check Condition of Steering Linkage and Steering Shaft Joints.
- Check Condition, Position and Mounting of Exhaust System. Adjust If Necessary.
- Check CV Joint Boots For Damage or Leaks.
- Check Front Control Arm Bushings for Damage or Wear.
- Check Heater, Air-Conditioner Blower and Rear Defogger Operation.
- Check Instrument Panel Lights.
- Check Operation and Condition Of Door, Engine Hood And Rear Hatch Latches.
- Check Operation of Horn, Headlight Dimmer and Flasher Switch.
- Check Operation of Rear View Mirrors.
- Check Power Steering System for Leaks. Check Fluid Level And Add If Necessary.
- Check Steering Rack And Tie Rods For Tightness.
- Check Struts and Shock Absorbers for Leaks.
- Check Transmission Fluid For Leaks.
- Check Warning and Indicator Lights, Check Control.
- Check Wipers and Windshield Washer System.
- Complete Vehicle Inspection with Fully Detailed Results.
- Diagnostic Scan Test.
- Oil Change with Fully Synthetic Oil.
- Replace Air Filter.
- Replace Charcoal Activated Cabin Filter.
- Reset Service Indicator.
- Top Off Fluid.
- Visually Check Fuel Tank, Fuel Lines and Connections for Leaks.
- Visually Examine All Airbag Units for Torn Covers, Obvious Damage or Attachment of Decals, Decorations, or Accessories.
Braking Performance, Steering, Heating, Air-Conditioner Operation, Manual Transmission and Clutch Or Automatic Transmission Operation.
- Check operation of:
Headlights, Fog Lights, Parking Lights, Back-Up Lights, Turn Signals, Emergency Flashers, Stop Lights, License Plate Lights, Interior Lights, Glove Compartment Light, Make-Up Mirror Light, Flashlight, Engine Compartment Light, Trunk Light.