Took my Volvo in for an oil change, didnt take any longer than an hour. The waiting area had coffee, donuts, a nice comfy sectional, and a television of course. The customer service was above par and after my car was done, they went over the items that needed to be repairs but showed pictures of the problem areas and explained it in detail. I will be taking my Volvo there from now on.
- Best Repair Shop in Las Vegas For Tackling Land Rover Parking Brake Failure
- Best Repair Shop in Las Vegas For Fixing Your Jaguar’s Differential Failure
- Top Garage in Las Vegas For Fixing Jaguar Exhaust Manifold Gasket Failure
- Why Brake Maintenance Should Be a Top Priority for Las Vegas BMW Owners
- The Best Repair Shop In Las Vegas To Replace Your VW’s PCV Valve