Good repair shop for BMW’s. Been taking my M5 there since 2011. They’ve always been fair on the prices (let’s face it, BMW’s are somewhat expensive to maintain and repair) and they never push repairs simply saying if something is urgent or not but always leaving it up to me. Good people, give them a try.
- Best Repair Shop in Las Vegas For Tackling Land Rover Parking Brake Failure
- Best Repair Shop in Las Vegas For Fixing Your Jaguar’s Differential Failure
- Top Garage in Las Vegas For Fixing Jaguar Exhaust Manifold Gasket Failure
- Why Brake Maintenance Should Be a Top Priority for Las Vegas BMW Owners
- The Best Repair Shop In Las Vegas To Replace Your VW’s PCV Valve